Isabel Markus - One Minute
- Three 148 x 210mm 24pp publications
- One-colour riso on Cyclus Offset 80gsm
- Saddle-stitched, housed in a die-cut envelope
- Edition of 100
- Published Mar 2014 by Loose Joints, LJ01
5. A small group of ambivalent actors move about the stage, shuffling back and forth, shifting out of one frame and into another.
4. elevated and omnipotent, godlike.
2. Consisting of three seperate publications, One Minute mimicks the screen grids found on train station platforms throughout London.
3. These monitor banks, often at passenger level, present a curious form of observation - the chance to witness an event that you are within occuring from an impossible, disembodied number of surveillance perspectives;
1. One Minute was the first publication by Loose Joints. It describes a train entering a station.
6. An out of body experience.